- Proposal Form
- Researchers are encouraged to review our current projects and a list of CCE relevant publications.
The CCE Intake Committee will review the merit of the pilot proposal using the following criteria
- Is the study feasible within the CCE?
- Is the research consistent with CCE aims?
- Does the project overlap with other current CCE projects? Knowing this may help identify other potential collaborators.
If the proposal is deemed a good fit, the Associate Director will reach out to the research team to initiate a detailed research plan including collaboration goals and a timeline for project completion. At this time it is also necessary to determine the funding for this collaboration request since the CCE does not operate on a fee-for-service basis.
There are three possible funding mechanisms. The CCE retains the right to decide on which funding mechanism would best suit the project:
- Proposal which will eventually lead to a joint grant proposal with the CCE
- Collaboration proposal which will include the CCE on a grant proposal in progress at the time of suggestion
- Project that does not need seed funding beyond time and effort of quantitative investigators within CCE but might lead to joint funding later
Project moves forward